Raulli & Sons, Inc. is a family owned company located in Syracuse, New York. The company was founded in 1949 by Paul Raulli, Sr. and one of his sons, Hugo. When the business started, they made residential railings only. A few years later, sons Guido and Joseph decided to start working with their father and brother. They continued to be strictly an ornamental shop catering mainly to the residential population. Over the years it became clear to the public that Raulli & Sons, Inc. meant quality steel fabrication. This reputation led to the opening of the structural steel and miscellaneous iron divisions. We now offer premium steel fabrication and erection as well as ornamental ironwork from our facilities in Syracuse, New York. It is important to the Raulli's that the quality given to our customers in 1949 is still available today.

660 Burnet Ave:
This location is still mainly an ornamental shop. We furnish and install ornamental railings, window guards, wrought iron fencing, circular stairways, etc. Please visit the Burnet Ave. shop's exclusive website at www.raulliiron.com for all your wrought iron and ornamental iron needs.

213 Teall Ave:
In 1982, Raulli & Sons, Inc. purchased the Teall Avenue facility. This location includes a 40,000 square foot fabrication shop, a 6,000 square foot vehicle maintenance shop as well as the general corporate offices.

920 Canal Street:
This location includes a 15,000 square foot miscellaneous metal fabrication shop.











designed by joshua johnson design

HOME  |  FABRICATION  |  ERECTION  |  PROJECTS  |  HISTORY  |  EMPLOYMENT  |  CONTACT US

Copyright © 2010 Raulli & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.